The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) invites you to submit your research to the XXIV ISPRS Congress 2022 by January 10, 2022.
The ISPRS Congress is the premier event for researchers and practitioners in the fields of photogrammetry, remote sensing, and geospatial information. The program will feature presentations from accepted extended abstracts and full papers, as well as keynote presentations, thematic sessions, a technology track, fora with round tables, an industrial exhibition, and pre-congress tutorials.
The Congress will be held in Nice, France on 6-11 June, 2022. With our strict hygiene concept, we are confident that we will be able to safely host you in Nice to allow you to network and to meet old and new colleagues and friends. In addition to the physical event, we will propose remote participation for those who are unable to travel. Accepted publications will be published in ISPRS Annals or Archives (listed in CPCI of Web of Sciences, Scopus, E/I Compendex and DOAJ).
Submissions should fall within the scope of the five ISPRS Technical Commissions of the photogrammetry, remote sensing and spatial information sciences:
We welcome application-driven and method-driven contributions in topics that don’t exactly fall into a Working Group. Examples of such topics and areas of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Geospatial information for climate change
- GIS, health and pandemic
- Perception and georeferencing for autonomous navigation
- Automated forest inventory from remote sensing sensors
- Pattern analysis, machine learning methods for scene understanding
- Deep learning and learned representations of spatial data
- Parallel and distributed computing for upscaling processing methods
- BIM, semantic modelling, development and linking of ontologies
- Quality and uncertainty modeling
- Internet of Things, sensor web, SDI and linked data
- Digital globes, geospatial platforms, geospatial data infrastructures, earth data cubes
- In-person and distance educational framework and training
- Open-source and reproducible science
- Geospatial data economics
Finally, authors can submit their work to one of the following Thematic Sessions (this list may be extended at the end of the call for new Thematic Sessions on the 15 October).
- Web-based sharing of resources for mass awareness programs
- AI for Knowledge Discovery in Geosciences
- CIPA (Comité International de la Photogrammétrie Architecturale)
- Cultural Heritage
- Deep learning for Satellite Image Time Series Analysis
- Digital twins: Vision papers
- News Approaches in Radio Sciences for Disaster Management and Remote Sensing
- Polarization Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry
- Unsupervised and weakly supervised deep learning for Earth Observation
- Simulation & Visualization
- Processing of multi-satellite and bi-static SAR constellation data
- OGC Standards – Driving Reproducibility of Scientific Workflows
- Towards Resilient and Ubiquitous Navigation
- ISPRS Scientific and Educational & Capacity Building Initiatives
- Full-paper and abstract submission deadline: January 10, 2022
- Congress website: https://www.isprs2022-nice.com
- Submission platform: https://www.conftool.com/isprs2020
- Papers should be prepared according to the ISPRS guidelines.
- Submission open: 1/11/2021
- Decision notification: abstracts: 02/02/22 and full papers: 23/02/22
- Camera ready deadline: 23/03/22
- All authors will be given the possibility to have a live poster presentation in addition to a long, short, or spot oral presentation.
- This year we will prioritize papers selected for publication on the basis of a full paper for long oral presentations.
Ewelina Rupnik, Loïc Landrieu, Sander Oude Elberink
Copia qui lo "short link" a questo articolo