Sleek, rugged tablet operates seamlessly with optical, GNSS and laser scanning solutions, including the Trimble X7 and Trimble Perspective software.
Trimble announced today the Trimble T100, its latest high-performance tablet providing fast data processing for a variety of surveying, mapping and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications. The rugged tablet brings fast computing and a large screen to the field, supporting a full suite of applications for optical, GNSS, and laser scanning solutions, including the Trimble X7.
The T100’s slim profile and sleek design incorporates:
- 10-inch sunlight readable touchscreen display
- Directional keypad with programmable function keys
- Large internal battery (92Wh)
- Powerful Intel i5 processor for fast data collection, processing, and quality assurance
- USB C fast charging capabilities
- Expandable dual EMPOWER module system, engineered to exceed the expectations of the outdoor field worker
- User-configurable performance settings
- IP-65 environmental specifications
Optimized to support Trimble Access field software and supporting office applications such as Trimble Business Center or Windows Office suites, makes the T100 appealing to both professionals and novice users. With accessories designed to specifically complement user workflows, the tablet avoids the burden of carrying multiple computing devices, while enabling users to complete quality assurance and quality control before leaving the field.
The T100 is available now through Trimble’s Geospatial distribution partners. For more information, visit: https://geospatial.trimble.com/trimble-t100-tablet
Copia qui lo "short link" a questo articolo