The event is the 7th in a row after the successful editions in
The 2017 edition will focus on the steps and processes for smart 3D reconstruction, modelling, accessing and understanding of virtual environments from multiple data sources.
- Multi-source data and multi-sensors approaches
- Low-cost sensors and open-source algorithms for terrestrial 3D modeling
- Automation in data registration
- Image matching and 3D reconstruction
- Point cloud analysis
- 4D modelling
- Procedural modeling and BIM
- Accuracy requirement and assessment in 3D reconstructions
- Virtual and Augmented Reality applied to the visualization and conservation of complex architectures and heritage
The event will have single-track technical sessions with oral presentations, poster sessions and demos.
The registration fee includes the participation at the scientific event, proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome party and social dinner.
EARLY (before January 22nd, 2017): Student : 170 Eur, Regular: 200 Eur
LATE (after January 22nd and before February 24th, 2017): Student: 220 Eur, Regular: 250 Eur
ON-SITE: Student: 270 Eur, Regular: 300 Eur
- Daniel Girardeau-Montaut (The CloudCompare Project): "Cloudcompare: origin, developments, successful stories, future"
- Andreas Nüchter (University of Wurzburg, Germany): "Efficient 3D Point Cloud Processing with 3DTK -
The 3D Toolkit"
- Abstract submission (at least 1000 words, possibly with figures): November 20th, 2016
- Notification to authors: December 20th, 2016
- Full paper (ISPRS format, max 8 pages): January 22nd, 2016
The accepted articles will be published in the ISPRS International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences.
Each submitted paper needs at least one paid registration fee.
Copia qui lo "short link" a questo articolo